P.O. Box 400217
Charlottesville, VA 22904-4217
UVa Information Technology
Welcome to the results site for the UVa Information Technology User Satisfaction Survey!
Two hundred randomly-selected members of the University community are invited each week to take the survey, which prompts respondents to record their satisfaction with the UVa technology environment as it provides support for three areas of endeavor:
- teaching and learning activities;
- research and scholarship activities; and
- administrative and business activities.
Respondents are also asked to record their role in the UVa community (faculty, student, staff, or other), and the length of time they have been at UVa.
The graph above shows the average weekly satisfaction rating entered by respondents representing each user role, as well as a combined average across all roles.
Please use the links below to access more detailed response data from the survey.
- Results by Question:
- Satisfaction with Teaching and Learning Support, by Role at UVa
- Satisfaction with Teaching and Learning Support, by Time at UVa
- Satisfaction with Research and Scholarship Support, by Role at UVa
- Satisfaction with Research and Scholarship Support, by Time at UVa
- Satisfaction with Administration and Business Support, by Role at UVa
- Satisfaction with Administration and Business Support, by Time at UVa
- Cumulative Results, by Role at UVa
- Cumulative Results, by Time at UVa
Learn more about how we are using your comments, especially about the SIS and UVa Help Desk.