Online Course Management & Collaboration System at UVa
UVaCollab is the University of Virginia’s centrally supported online course management and collaboration system. It supports and facilitates coursework as well as collaboration among project teams, research groups, committees, etc. It’s based upon the open-source, community-developed software Sakai.
UVaCollab may be used by:
- Faculty, staff, and students (use the UVA login through NetBadge); and
- External guests of the University (use the Other Login option).
UVaCollab offers a customizable set of tools for each worksite. Both course and collaboration worksites are available.
Training & Support Options
- Visit the Online Help for assistance with UVaCollab.
- Feature Demos and Quick Start Sessions are offered just before the start of each fall and spring semester — click the Demo Schedule in the left-hand menu on the UVaCollab Gateway for demo topics, dates, times, and locations. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a phone or in-person consultation anytime.
- Email email@example.com if you need help.