ITS Training & Student Engagement
Continuously improving skills and knowledge is essential for effective performance in our current and future jobs. ITS Training & Student Engagement offers a wide variety of training and development activities.
The majority of ITS Training & Student Engagement classes are available only for faculty, staff, and students at the University of Virginia. Some classes, like Apple Authorized Training, are open to non-UVa-affiliated persons.
- Student Training
- Classes designed specially for student schedules such as Online Video Training and more.
- Instructor-led Training
- Classroom training, informal live instruction, Web Certification, TOTT, and Student Training.
- Self-help Training Services
- Video and online training resources available from ITS Training & Student Engagement and UVa Human Resources Employee Development.
- Certification Services
- Training leading to University-recognized certifications.
- Conferences and Technology Outreach
- Training services tailored to the needs of individuals, departments,
and customer groups at the University of Virginia.
- Office Technology Conference 2014: OTC 2014 was held on Wednesday, May 21, 2014, at the John Paul Jones Arena.
- Apple Authorized Training Center
- Please note (as of Aug. 1, 2014): AATC courses, offered by ITS in partnership with UVa Human Resources, and led by Apple authorized trainers, are no longer being offered.