Apple Authorized Training Center at UVa
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (434)924-3645. There are a limited number of seats in each class so please register early!
Instructions for course registration—UVa Affiliated:
- Submit a registration form for each course you would like to take, either online or by fax.
- Paying with PTAO: Go to Integrated Systems Production and Self Service. Register and submit your PTAO through the Learning/Learning Home web pages.
- Paying with Credit Card: Make your payment online.
- If you would like to use funds from the UVa Educational Benefit program to pay for your tuition, please see the University of Virginia Human Resources Web page for instruction or call the Benefits office at (434)924-4486.
Instructions for course registration—Non-UVa Affiliated:
- Submit a registration form for each course you would like to take, either on-line or by fax.
- Call (434)924-3645 to arrange payment.
AATC Course Registration Form
Please submit one registration form for each course you would like to take.
(*Indicates a required field.)
- All classes will be held in Carruthers Hall, Room 248.
- Unless otherwise specified, classes will run 9AM–5PM, with a break for lunch on your own.
- Limited parking passes will be available for the upper BLUE lot. If you are a UVa faculty/staff member with a BLUE or GREEN parking permit, you can park in this lot using your own permit.
- Parking across the street in the Barracks Road Shopping Center is not advisable. Your car may be towed.
Enrollment fees for Apple Training are non-refundable unless you cancel your registration by midnight ten (10) business days prior to the course date.
Commitment to Privacy
Individuals’ privacy is important to the University of Virginia. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information policy and practices. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available through a link on www.virginia.edu. Our privacy and public records obligations are governed solely by applicable Virginia statutes, including, but not limited to, the Virginia Privacy Protection Act of 1976, the Virginia Freedom of Information Act, and by any applicable U.S. federal laws. The entire policy can be found at http://www.virginia.edu/copyright.html#privacy.