Offered through Departmental Computing Support (DCS)
As of Aug. 1, 2014, ITS Training is being offered through the Departmental Computing Support (DCS) group of ITS's User Experience & Engagement division.
Current Training Opportunities
- Training of Technical Trainers (ToTT)
- A four-day ToTT (Training of Technical Trainers) workshop designed for people who have been involved in technical training, but who lack an apprenticeship in training theory, design, and delivery.
- Office Technology Conference
- OTC 2014 was held on Wednesday, May 21, 2014, at the John Paul Jones Arena.
- Virtual Training Company
- ITS provides access to more than 400 online video courses through the Virtual Training Company (VTC). If you previously attended computer application training classes, or Web certification courses, through UHR or ITS, VTC is a good alternative. To watch VTC’s online courses, you must have Quicktime installed on your computer. To begin viewing courses, request an account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, UVa Computing ID, your school or department, and your phone number.