ITS Services Catalog
Service Detail Listing
- UVA Anywhere: Provides an off-Grounds connection to resources that normally require you to be on Grounds to use them; e.g., Library resources, the UVA Home Directory Service, the Exchange Server, servers restricted by departments, etc.
- Joint VPN: Enables academic users to access high-security network resources from on- or off-Grounds.
- UVA More Secure Network: Enables access for faculty and staff to resources protected by the More Secure Network, from on- or off-Grounds. Learn More about the UVA More Secure Network.
All traffic and actions on the UVA network are subject to University policies. By connecting to the University's network, you acknowledge and consent to these terms.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN): Faculty, Staff, Students, Affiliates
- Joint VPN: Faculty, Staff, Students, Affiliates, Medical Center Employees and Affiliates
- UVA More Secure Network: Faculty, Staff
- Virtual Private Network (VPN): Personal digital certificate (obtained via ITS Network Setup Tool).
- Joint VPN: User access rights to protected systems is controlled by the system owners.
See Requesting a UVA Identity Token on the UVA Identity Token website.
- UVA More Secure Network: UVA Standard assurance digital certificate (obtained via ITS Network Setup Tool).