ITS Services Catalog
Service Detail Listing
Databases - Microsoft
A robust, scalable database where individuals or departments can develop and support Web and/or software-based applications to access the data stored in the database.
Microsoft SQL Database hosted on an enterprise-level, high availability SQL Server 2012 R2.
- 1 Gigabyte (GB) of space for database
- Database Owner (DBO) Access which allows administrative control of the database.
Note: Application support is through the department or individual customer.
Requirements for service
- Requestor and/or the departmental support staff must be able to support application(s) used to access data.
- Requestor and/or the departmental support staff should have general knowledge of Microsoft SQL programming/development architecture.
- Active Eservices account and password.
- Approval to use PTAO code or other means of payment for services.
- Secure network options (e.g Joint-VPN).
- Additional users can be granted access to the database.
- Additional storage (per disk storage fees) can be purchased.
How to get this service
Estimated delivery time after service request
8 standard business hours. • Target for achieving delivery timeframe: 95%
Service home page
Full-time (24 x 7 x 365), 434-924-4357 • Referrals:
Standard Business Hours (8 AM to 5 PM Mon–Fri)
Support Response Targets
2-hour response time from when support request is properly submitted to Help Desk and within specified support operating hours.
Full-time (24 x 7 x 365) • Availability percentage target: 99.5%
Category of Service
Enterprise Storage and Computing Platforms
Feedback about this service