Security Awareness Training
Information Technology Security Awareness (ITSA)/Responsible Computing Tutorial
All users of University information technology resources are required to use them in an ethical, professional, legal, and secure manner. This applies to all users of the University’s information technology resources, regardless of location or affiliation.
- All UVA students must complete the Responsible Computing Tutorial upon acceptance to the University.
- Take the Responsible Computing Tutorial
Faculty, Staff, Student Employees, Other Non-Student Users
- Security Awareness training is an annual requirement for all non-student users and student employees at UVA.
- Take the Information Technology Security Awareness (ITSA) Tutorial (Responsible Computing Tutorial for Faculty & Staff)
- See the Information Technology Security Awareness (ITSA) Tutorial Homepage