Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I remove myself from a MyGroups group?
- Individuals cannot remove themselves from MyGroups groups. Instead,
contact the group administrator and
ask to be removed from the group. If that approach is unsuccessful,
email the UVa postmaster with:
- the name of the group,
- when you asked to be removed, and
- what response (if any) you received from the group administrator.
- How do I find the administrator of a MyGroups group?
- If you are a member of the group:
- Open a browser and go to the MyGroups Management website.
- Click the Display Group Information button.
- Select the group for which you need the administrator information.
- Click the Display Information button.
If you are not a member of the group:
- Send email to email@example.com where "group_name" is the name of the group for which you are trying to find the administrator. Emails sent to this address will be routed automatically to the group administrator(s), so that you can request further information from them about the group.
- If the email bounces or the mail system responds with an error message, please email ITS Infrastructure Applications for further investigation.