The Integrated System (IS)
Student Information System (SIS)
About the Student Information System
The Student Information System (SIS) is the administrative information system of record for all student-related information in the areas of admission, enrollment, and student finance. SIS is one of ITS’s Enterprise Applications.
- Students and faculty access their information via the SIS self-service portal using NetBadge authentication.
- Authorized staff and other users access SIS administrative information via the SIS administrative user homepage using the required ITS token.
SIS Enables Students to...
- Manage the admissions application process
- View financial information and apply for financial aid
- Search for and enroll in classes
- Track academic progress
- Request unofficial transcripts and view grades
SIS Enables Faculty to...
- Search course offerings and course catalog
- View teaching and exam schedule
- Advise students
- Grant permission for students to enroll in class
- Review and submit grades
Training & Support Options
- Students and faculty:
- Administrative Users: