The Integrated System
Student Information System
This webpage provides resources for Administrative Users—faculty and staff members who:
- log into SIS with a UVA Identity Token (all administrative user and viewer responsibilities require a token),
- access the system application and/or reporting environment
Applicant, student, and faculty self-service users should log on through the SIS Portal.
IMPORTANT SIS DISCOVERER NOTICES
- After March 30, 2018, all SIS Discoverer access will be removed for non-Admission related reports. Users with Admission roles will continue to be able to use Discoverer until the end of April; however, they will no longer have access to non-Admission data. Database access to CSRPT will not be affected.
- Effective Jan. 31, 2018, the SIS Discoverer sunset includes additional restrictions on Discoverer functionality for non-Admission related reports. We are removing access to the RFG and non-Admission SS workbooks and removing the ability for non-Admission roles to make revisions or create new workbooks. Users will retain the ability to share, or run existing workbooks for a period of time before the full sunset.
Users should utilize UBIC, the UBI Community, to share feedback regarding the full sunset.
SIS Discoverer users —
- Should be using the recommended version of Java for PCs and Macs »
- Should clear the browser cache before logging on after upgrading any Java version.
For assistance, contact your LSP or the UVA Help Desk (924-HELP).
Clear Your Cache
Following SIS downtimes, if you are unable to log in, clear your browser cache.
Remember: Clear browser cache upon exiting SIS administrative use.
Internet Explorer 11 is certified by the vendor and tested by ITS Enterprise Application.