The Integrated System
UVa's Administrative Information System for Finance, HR, and Student Info
About the Integrated System
The Integrated System–HR/Finance is the University's administrative information system for finance, human resources (including Employee Self-Service), and student information (listed separately as the Student Information System). It is one of ITS's Enterprise Applications (EA).
The Integrated System–HR/Finance, through Employee Self-Service, enables all UVa employees to:
- complete time entry;
- view payslips;
- edit banking information;
- view and update W4 tax form information;
- view and print W2 statements;
- update selected personal information; and
- register for training and view training history.
The Integrated System–HR/Finance may be used by:
- Staff who have required authorization and training in procurement, accounts payable, grants accounting, general ledger, accounts receivable, human resources and payroll, and reporting.
- All UVa employees have access to Employee Self-Service using their UVa login credentials through NetBadge.