Home Directory Service
Online File Storage at UVa
The Home Directory Service is a centralized file repository for all UVa faculty, staff, and students. You can use Home Directory to:
- Back up your important documents on the UVa network (time limitations apply);
- Store files online to access them from anywhere; and
- Easily publish files to the Web.
Access your files stored on Home Directory using either a software program installed on your personal computer, or using the Internet, from any computer.
- About Home Directory: An Introduction
- Introduction to Home Directory, including its features and advantages, and how to get started using it.
- Administering Your Home Directory Account
- Information about passwords, file permissions and restores, and quota limits.
- Accessing Home Directory
- How to connect to Home Directory from a Windows, Macintosh, or Linux computer.
- Home Directory Web Publishing
- How to create and edit Web pages with Home Directory.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Frequently Asked Questions and answers about Home Directory.