- UVa Expert: Medical Internet Could Transform Healthcare http://t.co/Ys4F7VdF54 bigdata http://t.co/KWCHD6bHYl • 34m
- Middle, High School Students Learn STEM Skills at UVA Camp http://t.co/cHaDxYySzJ via NBC29 • 16h
- UVa2018: Wondering what software programs are recommended at UVa & how much they cost? Here you go: http://t.co/VogWsgUK6h UVa18 • 17h
- We're all getting new credit cards in 2015. Square has a new mobile card reader for them http://t.co/dEXEu68Oml http://t.co/cG6BS1Esqn • 19h
- Facebook’s New Save Button Is Actually Useful http://t.co/3LJQdRsIUa • 21h
- Google Developing a "Smart" Contact Lens for Diabetes Patients to Cash In on Healthcare http://t.co/Ngzj2c1ysI http://t.co/OmEsrORHrC • 23h
Did you know the average user rates the UVa Help Desk a 4.2 out of 5? After every contact with the Help Desk, users can offer feedback on their tech support experience. Check out the UVa Help Desk metrics, including customer satisfaction, percentage of issues resolved at first contact, and more!