UVa Centralized Exchange Service
Outlook/Exchange-Related Training Options
Outlook/Exchange Best Practices Trainings
Discover how you can better your own Exchange experience by implementing our recommended Exchange best practices:
- Best Practices for Exchange on a Mobile Device | (PDF version of training session)
- Best Practices for Exchange Email in Outlook | (PDF version of training session)
- Best Practices for Exchange Calendaring in Outlook | (PDF version of training session)
Online Training Available Anytime for Exchange Users
Unfamiliar with Outlook? Not sure how to complete a task? ITS provides UVa faculty and staff access to free, brief online training videos, viewable anytime, to help you learn!
To access them:
- Optional: View this Getting Started Guide (PDF) before viewing the VTC videos.
- Ready to view now?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a VTC login and password. Someone will get back with you within 2 business days with your VTC password.
- Go to www.VTC.com and log in with your UVa computing ID and the password provided to you.
- Once you have logged in, just search for your version of Microsoft Outlook, and then view the brief video segments on exactly the topics you need.